5th Mega 108 Surya Namaskar Online Event
(For Participants from India)
YogaNiketan, Vadodara is celebrating the 7th International Yoga Day by organizing the 5th Mega 108 Surya Namaskar Event.
Training will be provided online under the mentorship of Master Teacher Praveen Maripelly, Limca Book of Records holder-2018 and Certified Yoga Teachers from YogaNiketan, Vadodara.
Date of Registration: 1st May to 10th May 2021.
Registration Fees : ₹100 (Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable)
Date and Time of Final Performance: 20th June 2021, 6.00 to 7.30 am (IST)
1st time/New participants: 21st May 2021 onward
Old participants/previous event participant: 5th June 2021 onward
Timing of Practice Session:
Morning 5.45 am to 7.00 am (IST)
Evening 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm (IST)
Account Name : Sir Sayajirao Institute of Research in Yoga
Current Account No.: 39365736537
Branch : SBI, Cantonment
IFSC Code: SBIN0004670
- Participants are supposed to fill registration form with correct details.
- Whats app number provided by the participant will be added to the official groups for communication purpose.
- On submitting the form, every participants pledge to pay ₹100 as registration fees.
- Age Group: 12+
- Online Platform: To be informed on Whatsapp group.
- All the information entered will remain confidential.
- Participants will get a E-Certificate.
Instructions to be followed during practice session:
- Keep video always on during practice session.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection with good speed with sufficient data limit.
- Arrange the camera in a way that we can see you completely in standing and lying down position.
- Keep your mic muted at all time during the practice session.
- Participants should be regular and punctual during practice session.
- Participants should wear full track pant and high neck t shirt.
- Photographs and videos may be taken by teachers/organizers for teaching and publishing purposes.
- Participants are not allowed to record any session in any way(audio/video) from their end.
- Participants should use a yoga mat and not practice on a very hard surface or directly on the floor.