After an overwhelming response over last two years, as 2021 comes to an end, we are once again gearing up for the Annual Chandra Namaskar event.
Training will be organized virtually while final performance will be both using virtual as well as in-person at Yoganiketan premises, if situations allow as per COVID guidelines.
Training will be provided online by Master Teacher Praveen Maripelly, Limca Book of Recordes Holder-2018 and team of certified yoga teachers from Yoganiketan, Vadodara.
Registration Fees: Rs. 100/- (Non Refundable, Non Transferable)
Event Date: 31st Dec 2021.
Event Time: 8:30 pm onward (IST), final performance time will be decided as per COVID guidelines.
Training Date : 15th Dec to 30th Dec 2021
Training Time : 7pm to 8pm (IST)
Last Date of Registration: 10th Dec 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
- Whatsapp number provided by you will be added to official groups for communication purposes.
- On submitting the form every participant is undertaking the pledge to pay Rs.100/- as Registration fees. (Non Refundable, Non Transferable)
- Those who have been infected with COVID 19, Chikungunya and Dengue after 1st October 2021, are strictly advised not to participate in the event. They can consult with Dr. Kiran Shinglot, Director of Yoganiketan. If Sir permits they will be allowed to participate.
- Age Group: 15 to 45 (If you’re above 45 years, it is mandatory that you have participated in previous Suryanamaskar/ Chandra Namaskar/virtual basic yoga class/ Regular batch events organised by Yogniketan
- Only 120 participants(Vadodara Only) approx. will be allowed to participate in-person at Yoganiketan premises. Registration for this will be on first come first basis. It is mandatory to buy event T-shirt for in-person participants. In-person participation expenses will be charged separately(Details will be shared later).
- If COVID 19 guideline changes, Yogniketan holds rights to modify or cancel in-person performance.
- Online Platform link will be provided in WhatsApp groups.
- Participants of final performance will be provided an e-Certificate.
- Yoganiketan is not liable for any offline communication held with teachers out of class.
- You will participate and perform respecting your physical health and keeping in mind your body’s limitations.
- The Institute, Teachers or its associates will not be responsible for any injury/loss/damage either during practice or final performance.
- The Whatsapp group will be formed two days before the practice session.
- Medium of Instruction: HINDI
- I will fill registration form with correct details.
- I will reveal if I am suffering from any medical (physical/ psychological) condition to Yoga Niketan and SUN team.
- I understand that Yoganiketan team has full right to discontinue me if any further existing medical issues are detected.
- I will practice and participate in the Chandra Namaskar Event bearing in mind my physical ability, potential and limitations.
- I will come for practice regularly, on time by 6:55 pm and stay till the end of the class. (Classes will be auto-locked in 15 minutes and participants will not be allowed to enter there after).
- I will not disclose the Chandra Namaskar class link with anyone outside the class group.
- I will maintain the class decorum and discipline, keep my video on and microphone off during the classes.
- I will try my best to practice in a consistent peaceful and disturbance-free space with clear audio/audio-enhancement facility every day.
- I will adhere to the dress code, yoga mat requirement, daily routine and other instructions as given by the Yoga Niketan team.
- I will not record teaching sessions in any audio or video medium. If found recording, Yoganiketan holds right to disqualify me for event.
- I give permission to Yoganiketan to capture screenshots and videos during session.
It is mandatory to fill the registration form along with payment of fees. If there is no registration we can’t add you in our Whatsapp group. So please register yourself by filling up the form.
Account details are provided below. After transaction take screenshot, note bank transaction id and save it. Transaction after registration deadline will not be considered without approval.
Account Name: Sir Sayajirao Institute of Research in Yoga
Current Account No.: 39365736537
Branch: SBI, Cantonment
IFSC Code: SBIN0004670