Regular Yoga batches
Yoganiketan has started online and offline Regular Yoga Batches on chargeable basis. Please find below details of the same. Online Yoga batches will be conducted through virtual platform using ZOOM Application. Download software in advance in your Mobile or Laptop/Desktop.
Terms & Conditions:
- My age is above 12 years.
- I will reveal if I am suffering from any medical (physical/ psychological) condition to Yoga Niketan. I understand that Yoganiketan team has full right to discontinue me if any further existing medical issues are detected.
- I will practice and participate in the virtual basic yoga course bearing in mind my physical ability, potential and limitations.
- I will come for practice regularly, on time before 5 minutes and stay till the end of the class. (Classes will be auto-locked in 15 minutes and participants will not be allowed to enter there after).
- I will not disclose the virtual class link with anyone outside the class group.
- I will maintain the class decorum and discipline, keep my video on and microphone off during the classes.
- I will try my best to practice in a consistent peaceful and disturbance-free space with clear audio/audio-enhancement facility every day.
- I will adhere to the dress code, yoga mat requirement, daily routine and other instructions as given by the Yoga Niketan team.
- I will not record teaching sessions in any audio or video medium. If found recording, Yoganiketan holds right to disqualify me for course.
- Yoganiketan is not liable for any offline communication held with teachers out of class.
- If registering below form, it is assumed that you have accepted all terms and conditions.
New Timings for both old and new students are as below.
New & Old Admission (Online)
- 5.50 am to 6.50 am IST – Morning (Old)
- 7:15 am to 8.15 am IST – Morning (New & Old)
- 9.00 am to 10.00 am IST – Morning (Old)
- 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm IST – Evening (New & Old)
New Admission (Offline)
- 5:50 am to 6:50 am – Morning
- 6:55 am to 7:55 am – Morning
- 8 am to 9 am – Morning
- 9 am to 10 am – Morning
- 5 pm to 6 pm – Evening
- 6 pm to 7 pm – Evening
Senior Citizen (Offline Morning Batch)
- 7 am to 8 am
Raneshwar Yoga Kendra (Raneshwar Mandir, Vasana Road, Vadodara) (Offline Morning Batch)
- 6:00 am to 7:00 am – Morning
- 7:15 am to 8:15 am – Morning
Online : ₹550 per month (non-refundable and non-transferable).
Offline : ₹400 per month (non-refundable and non-transferable).
- Yoganiketan Office : 9328481865.
- Online Admission support : 9998217894.
Bank Details for payment
Please, add the below bank details in your account while making payments through Google Pay, Mobile Bank App, Internet Banking Account, Phone Pay, etc. in the name of ‘Yoganiketan’.
Account Name : Sir Sayajirao Institute of Research in Yoga, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Music and Allied Sciences
(First 40 character or Yoganiketan in mobile banking)
Current Account No. : 39365736537
Bank Branch : SBI, Cantonment
IFSC Code : SBIN0004670
Note : Wait 24 to 72 hour for confirmation
Additional Information about other activities
- Yoganiketan announces certificate course for students (10th class to graduate). Time and Date will be declared soon.
- Regular Yoga Batches
- YCC (Yoga Certificate Course): Duration – 1 Month
- YTTC (Yoga Teacher Training Course) – commences from November to April every year : Duration – 6 months, Criteria – YCC .
- Advance Course in Yoga : Duration – 4 months , Criteria – YTTC .
- Yoga in Therapy : Duration – 4 months , Criteria – YTTC.